Revision as of 13:31, 2 September 2016 by ***** (***** | *****)
Data protection declaration for users of WOCATpedia on the storage and use of personal data by WOCATpedia
As the protection of personal data is very important for WOCATpedia, this declaration explains what data relating to users of WOCATpedia is stored and the purpose for which it is used.
- Names and Origines that are/were transmitted in connection with WOCATpedia are stored on WOCAT servers and used only for statistical reasons.
- WOCATpedia uses appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your data against unintentional or intentional falsification, destruction, loss or access by unauthorised persons. Access to your personal data is restricted to WOCATpedia administration team,who will handle the information you provide in a proper and confidential manner.
- The data will not be passed on to any other third parties.
- The data will be used exclusively for the declared purposes. Any other use will always be dependent on your consent being obtained again.
- Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in your browser cache when you visit a web page. They are only used for the duration of a session to identify you when you log in, to select the correct menu language and to ensure that the browsing session runs smoothly. You can, if you wish, deactivate cookies within your browser. This could, however, impact on performance.
- The person signing this declaration is entitled to enquire about his/her personal data, to have the data corrected if necessary, and to demand that the data be erased. The data will then be erased. The consent given to use personal data can also be revoked at any time.
To revoke your consent, please send an email to:info@WOCATpedia.info
Declaration of consent
I hereby consent to my personal data being stored by WOCATpedia and being viewed, by WOCATpedia staff members in connection with statistical data rising.